Series: My Favorite Blogger/Youtuber : Ann of annVassadress.tumbr.com



Hey gorgeous ladies! 

I am currently feeling super sick right now so I am really sorry for the lack of posts this past few weeks. 

How have you been doing? I hope you are doing much better than I am right now because I would feel sooo bad if you are sick too. That's how I love you girls ^__^

Even though I have been under the weather, I haven't missed out of reading posts from my favorite bloggers like this bubbly lady I will be featuring right now. 

Ann - the girl behind annVassadress.tumblr.com is one of those ladies that I really liked following. Why you say? because her posts are really informative and I love her milk tea posts and fashion posts. 


I have met Ann several times on events and if you meet her you will be surprised at how bubbly she is! She is I think one of the most bubbliest and loveliest ladies I have met in my life and I would not deny that she has a place in my heart forever.

One really funny incident we had is she was surprised at my age. According to her I look really young which was a nice compliment if you ask me. 

Today also is a special event today for her since its her birthday! 


Happy Birthday Ann! 

I am really blessed to meet a wonderful, funny, and really nice person I hope you have more birthday's to come and more blessings to come! 

Do drop by Ann's blog at annVassadress.tumblr.com 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo