My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John



Shocking isn't it? haha! 

Let me introduce to you my dog named John. Believe it or not he had a brother named Lloyd... get it John and Lloyd. Blame my mom for their names LOL

But besides from that he is one peculiar kind of dog. He has a mannerism to act adorable one minute but turn annoying after another. 

He has been with us for like 5 years or longer. He is a mix of Labrador and Pitbull. 

I took that photo a couple of days ago when I was in a trigger happy mode. I took pictures of my niece and my nephew, our newly renovated house and of course my pets. I was actually asking him to look at me and when he did he suddenly yawn. And that is how I had that shot. 

He is actually a really nice dog, he is a bit territorial but most dogs are like that. He actually likes my Labrador Retriever named Georgia. I'll let you meet Georgia next time. ^_^

Much Love! 

Alice


Comments

Unknown said…
hala ka, ang gwapong aso naman nyan ;-)
Alice said…
talbog ang amo naka-contacts ang aso! LOL
Issa said…
wow, blue eyes! lol

Popular posts from this blog

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo