Rain Rain please go away

I love the rain when I am at home. When I'm outside, That's a different story. 

I just hate the fact that when it seems everyone is so dang tired and lazy to move - Even jeepney drivers. I was really cussing when I waited for like 20 minutes to get a ride. I promise this is not going to be a rant about laziness.

So yeah I was really cussing because in that 20 minutes half of my body is already wet. Its not only rainy but also windy. 

This is my only plea to Juaning, Please go away. I don't like you so just go away. 

I was able to get to work in one piece and not get late. the only thing I am really concerned now is to not get sleepy. I usually get very sleepy when it is raining, and also very forgetful for some reason! LOL 

I'm just really thankful because I don't really have a lot of classes so I can do a lot of research and marketing stuff. 

By the way the giveaway video will be posted soon so always check my blog, Facebook page and also twitter for more updates ayt? 

I gotta go I have a class in like 20 minutes so I have to psyche myself to be cheerful...NOT! LOL 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Issa said…
korek ka dyan! nakakaantok sa office pag ganito ang panahon....
Alice said…
ahhh grabe inaantok na ako... haha! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo