Mercury Drug Haul


Ola! Sorry for being off the loop for a couple of days I have been quite busy with work and my business. 

I'll tell you more about those later on. 

I went to Mercury Drug yesterday because I have been meaning to buy some stuff for my brushes and stuff that I haven't bought for a while.

And I also bought this nail polish which is so cute! 

pictures will be out shortly. 

Please watch the video! :) 



If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me or comment below. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love how you talk.. so confident.. love it!
Alice said…
thank you! ^_^
Issa said…
noticed your hair...this is a new look for you, cute... for me, i usually sport a red nail polish! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo