Kpop Fridays: Ullzang

 Eolljang or Ullzang is basically a Korean term used that literally means "best face" or "good looking"

This look consists of big eyes, more of like a doll's, high nose and fair light skin.

I've seen pictures and even tutorials to achieve this look and honestly you will also get hooked in looking like a doll. As far as I remember this started in Japan, but in Japan this was called "Hime gyaru" which means princess type of woman. 

This look is good if you like that cute sweet and innocent image. 


Unfortunately I can't go this look for everyday because I'm not that innocent as everyone thinks I am. haha! But this is actually a look I can work when given the situation. 

And believe it or not there are also male Ullzang! OMG! they are soooo cute but then again.. ah never mind! :-D 

One of its most famous ullzang is Ku Hye sun, the girl from Boys Over Flowers. 

Can you work an Ullzang look for everyday? Let me know at the comment box. Would love to hear your stories! 

Much Love! and have a great weekend ahead! :) 


-- Alice     

Comments

Ian J said…
I can work with that, even though I really really love their skin tone. I used to wish that I had the same complexion. But! I learned to love my skin color as God would want me to do.
Alice said…
thanks for dropping by Ian! :) I think I can work this but not on an everyday...its too much work! haha! :))
Issa said…
i want to try it but i don't know if i can pull it off, hihihi..... parang hindi ako pang-innocent look, LOL
Alice said…
haha! tama! :) hey issa I saw your name at the EB fanpage! you won! OMG Congrats!
Issa said…
yup thanks! i received the loot already! i was so happy coz i didn't expect it to be a lot! i think i learned about that giveaway because of you! hihihi, thanks for that! :)
lala99boo said…
<3 sorry to bother, but what the girl whose pic comes first's name???
Alice said…
@lala99boo -- I'm really sorry but I don't know her name actually :(

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo