FOTD: rushing with nudes and pinks

Cute title huh? haha! 





I was actually not rushing for work today. I woke up uber early to get ready. And today I finally was able to enjoy having a bath. Yes! I like to take time cleaning myself in the morning. I'm still a girl okay! :)) 

I just worked with nude tones since I wore a brown top. And also I can't think of a color good with brown haha! 

I also had my trusted Pink Flame from Ever Bilena for a pop of color. 

Products used: 

Avon shine no more pressed powder
Jordache Palette
Careline Blush in Peach Glow
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame

Now for the pose of the day! :)


Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Issa said…
love yoru poses for the day alice, hihihi... :)
Alice said…
weird lang? haha! :))

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo