Kpop Fridays: Merit Pro Dance Team

Ola! Another Happy Friday for all! As of now I am having seconds thoughts about the event I will be attending later today, but that is for another post :) Lets begin with today's Kpop Friday treats! 

For this week alone, this song and its video has been running in my head. 

This song is from the idol group named T-ara. 



Composed of members: 
Boram
Qri
soyeon
eun jung
hyo min
hwa young
and 
ji yeon


some of their hits are "bo beep bo beep" "yayaya" and today's featured song 

"I go crazy because of you"

The ones that made a cover from this song is a dance group in Korea called Merit Pro Dance Team.

One trivia about the video I'll be showing is this is the exact choreography T-ara also use during their live performances. 

Tell me what you think about their dance at the comment box ayt? :) 


credits to vagabond1080 for the video! :) 

Much Love! 

Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo