A special Message from my student named Grace.

Its not that often that I receive messages from my students. 
And when I do I really feel happy about it.

Honestly speaking, there are a lot of Koreans that don't know how to speak English properly, and those who does know how can't practice their communications skills since a lot of Koreans prefer to speak in their native language. 

I am an online English teacher for Koreans. The job may seem easy but then its really a tough one, especially when I encounter "Super Beginners". 

Today I received a message from one of my students named Grace. 
Grace is one of my higher level students and I really like get to know her since she knows how to speak English really well. 
It may seem odd that I get giddy over it. For me, a simple hello from my students really touch my heart because they were able to remember their teacher Alex. 

Here are the print screens of her message. sorry if some characters are in Korean. I can't edit it eh.. hehe



If you can't read it here is what the picture says:

Hi my teacher! how are you?
I'm good...I would like to acknowledge my debt to my teacher. 
Um.. what are you doing now? I'm studying.
I love you! ^^ by~~

I am really touched with her message since the last time I got a message from a student was like a month ago or so. I actually wanted to cry but then my make up would be ruined. Haha! 

I hope you had fun reading this post. It may not be beauty-related but this one really comes from my heart. 

see you on the next post! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Jes Roque said…
You're student is very sweet! I like your job. How is the application process in your company? :)
Alice said…
the process? hmm...its a bit easy but there are lots of interviews and tests you have to do.. I remember I went through 3 interviews before I was hired in our company.. hehe! ^_^ would you like to try out?
Unknown said…
선 생 님!
안녕!
보고싶다 ☺♥
Alice said…
@ marge -- 하하! 당신은 또한 한국어로 말하니? 너무 멋져요!
missyphoebe said…
Grace is so sweet! A simple hello would really make your day, especially if it's from someone you never expected to greet you ^_^
Unknown said…
조 금 할 줄 알아요 ♥ module 2 lang inabot ko di ko pa tinapos LMAO :P
Alice said…
@ missyphoebe -- that is so right! and I don't really expect my students to message me everyday..pero that message really made me smile :)

@ marge -- yun lang teh! wahaha!
Unknown said…
sweetest letter I've ever read! LOL :)


following you now! :)
Alice said…
@Sushee I know right? hihi! Thanks for subbing dear! ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo