Let's Support CARA!


so cute right? But he is not mine.. he is my Oppa's pet! ^0^

I have been an animal lover,owner, and breeder all my life.

I grew up with 16 dogs and around 35 cats throughout my 22 years.

Now I only have 3 dogs and 11 cats at home.


Peachy (my dog), Georgia (My Dad's), and John (The Guard Dog) are the dogs we have now.

In case of my cats, I breed them to be sold for a minimum price.  There are also those that we just keep as pets.

I have Tulis, Cass (like Cassandra), Bear, Koala, Princess, No name (yes! her name is no name!) Gray, Ninja, and 3 new kittens waiting for a name.

As far as I remember, We started having pets in our family with dogs. I was initially a dog person since I grew up with 4 dogs. But I also had loved other animals in the process.

One thing people don't know about me is I am a big cry baby when my pets get sick. I feel that I neglected them in a way because I didn't took care of them that good. I actually cried when one of my pets was taken away when he became very violent towards us.



The reason why I am telling you this is for you guys to please visit and support CARA Welfare Philippines.


CARA Welfare Philippines is a non-government organization that is formed by animal lovers determines to help the plight of animals in the Philippines. They rescue animals that were neglected, abandoned and abused. Since this is a NGO or non-government organization, they only rely with donations from concerned animal lovers.

You can visit their website for more information on how you can help. Click Here 


They will also have an event on May 28 at Greenbelt 5 Makati at 2pm if you want to meet some of their animals for adoption.

I'll drop by tomorrow to see and meet these cute and adorable animals... want to join me?

^_^

See yah there!


Much Love!

-- Alice

I was not paid to do this post. I just love animals all shapes and colors ^_^

Comments

JoiceyTwenty said…
i thought it's crazy to treat pets like persons until my sister had a pet dog. ngayon parang gusto ko ng ampunin lahat ng askal.:(

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo