Just because we make videos doesn't make us perfect


Ola chicas! How's your Saturday? 
For me? It was horrible! I woke up around 5pm...5PM!!! I was suppose to go to Greenbelt 5 for an event but then I woke up suuuuppppeeeerrrr late! 

Another thing, when I woke up IT WAS STILL RAINING! maybe that's why I woke up late. I tend to get better sleep when its raining! its a blessing and a curse I tell you!

So since I can't go out with this weather I just sat in front of my computer and checked my accounts. And I found this video from Ilikeweylie . She is a Youtube personality that makes a variety of videos, from comedy, rants and beauty-related. watch this video to know more ^_^

I can really relate to what she said here ^_^

 



Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

I love how real she is! :)

http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com
Alice said…
IKR? I was like "you go girl!" I just wish haters just go away haha! :D
Issa said…
haha, those haters should really watch this!
Alice said…
tamuuuhhhh!! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo