Product Review: Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks

As promised, I made a review about the Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks I bought a couple of weeks ago.




I was actually a bit intimidated with this product since I have never tried matte lipsticks EVER. Let's begin with the review shall we?

I bought 4 shades which were

Skin 

 
Mauvey

Pink Flame

 
Love that Red

The colors are really vibrant and doesn't have a bit of gloss (kaya nga matte hala! ang kulet! LOL).This comes in 12 shades which are a variety of nudes, pinks and reds. This matte lipstick also is very cheap! Its only around 125 php (approximately 2.90 USD) on department stores and 135 (Approximately 3.13 USD) if you buy it with one of their sales reps.

With the variety of colors you can fit it in any occasion you go to. If you want an every day make up look, you can go for Mauvey which is also their best seller. For a fun flirty look, go for Pink Flame or Off Beat Pink. For a more dramatic look, Love that red is great. even if it is matte, it has vitamin E which will still keep your lips moisturized.

One downside though is because it is matte it will accentuate your lips if its dry, I suggest investing in a good lipscrub and lipbalm before using. Another thing I don't like about it is that the color indicator comes off easily.

swatches ^_^


The Claim:

Pure Impact. Pure Luxury. Ultra Matte Finish! The only Matte Lipstick that makes your lips stays supple and smooth. Delicately scented in a long wearing formula that
accentuates and pampers your lips. Incredibly luxurious with Vitamin E that gives your lips the natural moisture.


Now with the Review!

Pros:

- Very Cheap!
- Many colors to choose from.
- Available in all malls.
- Very pigmented.
- Not sticky
- Long lasting. I actually re-applied after 6-8 hours


Cons:

- If you have dry lips, this lipstick will accentuate the dryness of your lips.
- color indicator comes off easily. :(

Over all verdict:

I like it! the product is so cheap that you can complete the set of colors in no time! :D
I would definitely recommend this product for you girls!

Will I buy this again?

Of course! I will definitely complete all 12 shades! :D

Hope you like this review! see you at the next post!

Here is the video review!



Much Love!
-- Alice

Comments

Lourdes Rona said…
I have so many pink lippies already and my fiance don't like when i'm wearing nude lipstick!
He likes when i wear red lipstick.. for him it's sexy. lol!
I also love Ever Bilena lipstick I have one which is the mauvey, and I might get the 'Love that red' soon.
Alice said…
love that red is the perfect for you girl! me too. I think red is a very sexy color.. that's why most guys like it ^_^
Skin didn't work well for me for some weird reason. :( but pink flame did. yaaay! :)

i'll do a review on my ever bilena lipsticks soon. :)

http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

- Iya
Alice said…
@ iya -- really? well for me too at first it didn't work but I just tried it with different looks and voila! I made it work! ^_^ just keep trying and I'll be waiting for your review ^_^
Issa said…
I have mauvey, pink flame and love that red too!!! I love pink flame, it's beautiful! I also love Ever Bilena lippies because aside from being affordable, I don't have to retouch all the time! :)
Alice said…
@ issa -- tama!! ^0^ I like that you don't really have to touch up every other minute.. ^_^
aringkingking said…
My lips are dry, and it's true it accentuates the line, I have it mauvey pa naman. I am having a hard time to apply it on my lips
Alice said…
before you do your make up put on lip balm so moisturized lips mo. that's usually what my cousin does eh... ^_^
Jes Roque said…
I have Skin and Mauvey. I like it but since my lips are dry, I have to wear it on top of a lipbalm. It stays long!!!

http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

-Jessa
Unknown said…
Matte lipsticks are wonderful :) I love how it looks on you!
Alice said…
@ rainy days and lattes -- thank you so much! I have started liking them actually ^_^ please drop by any time ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo