Process of Reviewing Products or Services

This is actually how I make my review. JOKE!

I like new products like everyone else, and its a great way to say your opinion about a new product. But how do you make your review?


Different strokes, different folks as they say it.
That is one thing I remember when I am doing a review of a product or services, a product may work for one person but may have a different effect to the other. So when reading reviews always remember that okay? 

I started reviewing products when I started breaking out more. That is one of my basis in determining a good product for me. I actually have tons of products I'd like to share to my readers but I am still in the process on reviewing them. 

Here are the criteria when I am reviewing:
1. Price - is it affordable for high school and college students, and also young professionals?
2. Availability - Can they buy this at any department store or drug store? or even a convenience store?
3. Break out - did this product made me break out.
4. AWS (any weird smell) factor - does it have a weird scent? If it has but is can easily fade I'll pass it, but if its a really funky smell...let me give it another thought ok? LOL

It actually takes me a 3 weeks to a month to do a review on products. I really have to try them if they work for me. Whether its a skincare product or make up, I really make it a 3 weeks to a month just to make sure.

And if it does work I will definitely recommend it to my readers. All reviews that I do are a 100% real and honest opinions, no biases and *%$%^ haha! 

I have tons of reviews in store for you girls so be ready! 

see you on the next post! 

Much Love!
Alice

Comments

can't wait to see your reviews! :) follow me via twitter. its @pastelbjacket
Alice said…
already followed you! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo