Some K-pop Love ^_^

Hey Ladies! I'm back! haha...Have been missing in action for quite some time because our house is STILL being renovated and there is no way I am unable to use my persocom (personal computer) without my internet (T.T)

As you can see at the title this basically is a post about my love for K-pop. 


I have started loving K-pop or Korean pop music as early as 2000's started. I simply got fascinated with the rhythm and also how they look..they just look so cute ^_^

So lets get started with this! 

As of the moment, if you are a follower of my twitter (www.twitter.com/ytphotoescape)


You would've seen my tweets when 2AM was here. Like from the moment they arrived in Manila and during their performances. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend any of the events they had since I was at work and I was doing something that weekend...what a sad moment for me :( But I am really hoping that they comeback later this year for a concert *crossfingers* 

And if they do I will really buy VIP passes! haha! that is how big I like them. haha! :D 

Here is some info about 2AM: 

1. Jo kwon is the leader of the group. He has been in the company for 7 years as a trainee... when I heard this I was like OMFG! haha! 
2. Chang min used to be chubby too, but now he has a rockin' body (I still have a chance! haha! LOL)
3. Seulong is the serious one in the group (but I still like him) :)
4. Jinwoon is the youngest in the group and according to my students he is also the "cutie" one ^_^
5. Jo kwon is also known as "kkbap kwon" since he is a regular at variety shows in Korea. 
Here are some of their pictures ^_^


 This is Jinwoon (so cute! ^_^ )


This is Changmin...the abs... *sigh*

 Credits to: Jo kwon ^_^ got this from his twitpic account 정말 오빠 죄송 해요!


 Last picture in the Philippines :( credits to the owner


Now let's move to my other favorite group...
Big Bang! 

I really like this 5 member group from YG family ^_^ 

wanna know why? 

They make music and lifestyle blend so well. And also even if they work individually or as a group you will be able to distinguish their good points. 

Here are the members: 

 Tae -yang

one of their members that is a great dancer (they are all great) He just stands out the most for me in that area ^_^

 T.O.P 

He is the oldest but definitely the one that holds the most in terms of charisma. 

He is the resident rapper of the group. 


This is Dae sung, when I was watching their documentary about the making of Big Bang he was considered as being the ugliest or rather the not-so-much good looking. I admit he doesn't have the looks that Tae yang and T.O.P. has but he has his own cuteness. I really like his smile actually ^_^ 


 This is Seung Ri. He is the youngest among the members and is apparently the one that knows a lot about the others...So much that they keep a close eye on him when he is shooting for a talk show (haha!) He has 2 solo albums..sorry kinda forgot the titles ^_^



This is G-Dragon. This is the leader of Big Bang, he is also a rapper / singer in the group. He is very fashion forward and likes to experiment with his fashion choices. I applaud him for being brave about it ^_^ 

Some group shots! ^_^




so tell me about your favorite Korean idol groups! ^_^

I'll do more posts about music since I also state in my blog that this is a beauty / music / and personal blog ^_^

well gotta go! 

ciao! 

much love! 

-- Alice



Comments

Unknown said…
homayghad lamang ang gwapo ni jinwoon sa eastwood! hahaha naturally i'd be there, neh?
ano punta ba tayong sg for july 15 for some bb love!?
miss you girl ♥♥♥
Alice said…
OMG!! sana you told me earlier! Booked na ako for July! T_T my T.O.P will be very disappointed di kami mag kikita!! wahaha! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo