Can You survive a day without ANY make up???

Ola! 



How has your Tuesday been? 
Mine is rainy with some thunder. But it was better that way. I feel under the weather nowadays that I think not wearing ANY make up is good for me. 


That is actually my question for you girls today, can you last a day without ANY make up? Even oil blotting sheets or powder for oily girls like me...will you be able to stand it? 
Let me know what you think on the comment box below ^_^

Here are some pictures that I took today and let me know what you think ^_^








Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
since my lips chap quite easily i always have lip balm in my pocket, and no one should leave the house without sunscreen on. so there i can go w/o makeup per se except for those two essentials ♥
Aya said…
I think I can... but just when I stay at home. When I'm out, reaching out for my mirror and powder is like a reflex. Haha
Alice said…
@ marge-- yun lang! :) Love it! ^_^

@ aya -- me too! but then again there are times that I even forget to look at the mirror LOL
Issa said…
like Aya, I can survive if I'm at home.... I have combination skin that's why I can't live without powder when I'm out....
laneige couture said…
hi, mine is eyebrow powder :) it frames the face. my face looks made up already with just that, coz usually moms like me does'nt put anything in their faces when they go out. at least in my world, thats wat ive observed, and i still get shocked when they say sunblock is for swimming :)
Alice said…
I agree with you on that! usually my friends that are already a mom would only have 1 item they immediately reach when we go out :)
just diggin up ur blog and so this article..
well, for me.. i wanna make my skin breath for awhile, so sometimes espcially when its too hot i just put on moisturizer/sunscreen on my face and neck.. and a lipbalm and im ready to go.. :)
and when im home, im naked! lol

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo