Meet My Kitty! ^^,


Hello ladies! 

Sorry been MIA for a couple of days. I was just a bit busy with my life and I was at my sister's house so I wasn't able to blog. I will be posting a vLog about it though so watch out for it ^^, 

If you awesome ladies would probably know I am a huge animal lover. I have taken care of several kinds of animals from cats, dogs, fish even birds! but as of the moment we have cats and dogs as a majority of the pets at home. I have currently 9 cats and 3 dogs. 


And this kitty that you see is the latest addition to our growing family! I was totally smitten (smitten talaga teh?) by her the moment that I saw her. She didn't have a name then and I told my mom to let me name her. 


I named this little bundle of joy Sophie. I don't know but the name is just so cute and I like that name ever since. Seriously if I could change my name it would be Sophie or Sophia for sure.  I just found out that the name Sophie actually means wisdom. So maybe that's why hehe

There weren't really a lot that was told about Sophie's background but the only thing I remembered my mom said is her previous owner didn't want her. I felt so bad for her since she is just so adorable and I asked myself why wouldn't anybody want this bundle of utterly cuteness!



One thing Sophie likes to do is to go on my shoulders. Its a bit painful because of her nails but it would be painful is she clings a lot but most of the time she would just sit on my shoulder. Sophie likes to rest on my shoulders and just go from one side to another. Its a bit painful but when I tell her to stop she does stop ^^, Sophie is a bit of a hyperactive kitty so I had some episodes of rough play with her which left some mini scratches on me but it didn't really leave a scar which is a good thing. 

I am most impressed because Sophie was already potty trained when we got her so its not a problem for us when she does her personal business. 

That's it for today's post! Sorry for the very long post. 

What do you think about Sophie? 

Do let me know on the comment box below! :) 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

PS. Sorry for the messy hair I was just to go to sleep on to those pictures ^^. 

Comments

Unknown said…
oh my god... such a cute kitty, love the blue eyes!! I have one too and his name is Charlie... he's all grown up though... still cute haha!

(following you via GFC... ^^)

www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
Alice said…
@justine love Hi Justine! Thanks for subbing! :) I've subbed back too! I like your blog :) Cats are soo cute right? I uber love them although some of them had become moody and they only need me if they are hungry ^0^
Janine M. said…
Waaaah I love cats and dogs too! We have 8 cats, 3 dogs and 3 a few weeks old puppies right now! So glad you found Sophie. :)
Janet said…
she is super duper cute ^_~
Unknown said…
super cute!

www.beautyamare.com
Alice said…
@Janine M. I'm so glad to have her as well kaso I have to give her away as well.. manganganak na kasi yung isa namin pusa :(

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo