Product Review: Avon Glimmersticks Chromes Eye Liner



Hello ladies! I am back with another product review for the day! 

I have so many back logs that I have to do double posts so that I have to check it off my list. Most of the products that will be up is from Avon, but don't think that they sent me these items. I bought them with my own money and all reviews is my own.


Today's post will be about Avon's Glimmerstick chromes eye liner.

I got these a couple of months back for around 199 on a buy one take one and then I bought the third one for about 200+php. 


I only got three colors in which when I checked online there were a total of six colors. The colors I got were Midnight (glittery black), Veluxe Blue (glittery royal blue) and ultra violet (glittery lavander-like shade)

These were a bit on the glittery side so if you don't like glitters, you might want to stay away from these.If you ask me about the colors, they are very pigmented but you need to warm up the product first since they tend to be a bit dry. 

What I actually do is burn them first, let it cool down then apply it on my eyes for easier application.
I still had to do some tugging when I use this to line my eyes which is not great since it also ruins my eye make up most of the time. I actually use this more as an eye shadow base sometimes. 

Things I like about the product: 

- Cheap and affordable. 
- Great colors. 
- Quite pigmented. 
- Can be used as
Things I don't like about it: 

- Is quite dry to use. 
- tugs the eye when you use it. 

Verdict? 

I like this product as a base for my eye shadows but as an eye liner? I would pass on it.

Will I repurchase it again? 

No. I would just pass and try the next ones out there. 

Who would I recommend this to? 

If you like color eyeliner and wouldn't really mind some tugging, you can try this one. 

I wouldn't really say I don't like this eye liner as an eye liner, I prefer to use this one as a base instead.

What do you think? 

Let me more on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon ^^, 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! No swatches?
Alice said…
@Anonymous I don't know if you are being sarcastic or you are just really amazed. There were no swatches because I didn't have a decent camera at the time. I hope you understand :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo