Product Review: Colour Collection BB Gluta White Foundation



Hello ladies! I am back with a new review post!

I have not been using a lot of make up recently but if I do I use this as my concealer and foundation. For today's product review, it would be the colour collection gluta whitening BB Flawless Foundation.



Colour Collection is actually a part of Tupperwear brands. I forgot how much this was but I think its below 500php. I got the shade Natural. 


Upon using this, I did not really know what to use it for since I don't prefer cream foundations for my oily skin. I did try it out as a concealer and eyeshadow base. One thing is for sure - This is a multi function item.
You can use this as a foundation, concealer, and eye shadow base. The coverage is just good since it covers up blemishes effectively.

I don't really know if this has another shade but the shade I got actually tends to look orange-y on my skin if not blended well. But above all, this product did a great job on my skin.

Things I like about this:
- Did not break me out.
- Cheap.
- Is a definite multi purpose product.
- Has no funky smell.
- Blends easily on the skin.

Things I don't like about this:
- You need to contact a representative to buy this.
- Has limited color selection.
- Packaging is a bit unhygienic since its in a tub.

Verdict?
I love this product more as an eye shadow primer than a concealer. It does conceal my problem areas but the color selections are not great for all types of pinay skin.

Will I repurchase?
Maybe, but as of the moment I think I will pass on this one since I have to try out other products in the market.

Have you tried the colour collection line?

Which one is your favorite?

Let me know on the comment box below :)

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo