Product Review: Careline Pimple Concealer



Hello ladies! How is your weekend so far? 

I had a blast on my weekend! I will tell you more about it for sure next time. I was able to hang out with my gorgeous friends and we watched a movie in which I haven't done in a long time! 

On today's post will be about the Careline Pimple Concealer. 


A lot of girls have told me I have perfect or great skin in which I can say I am thankful they said it but in reality I don't have really great skin because I have neglected it for sometime when I over worked myself when I was in the call center two years ago. 

I rarely wear make up but when I do, I have to use a concealer since one of the things I first notice on my skin is my dark spots and blemishes. Covering them up is good but I think a much better way is cover them up and heal them at the same time. Tea tree oil is a great product to use to heal blemishes in which this concealer has. 

Packaging wise this comes in a tube packaging with a doe tip applicator. The color I bought is natural which is great if you have fair to medium skin tone. The product itself is just right since its not too thick nor too light. It does dry out a bit fast so you have to blend this well in your problem areas to avoid product build up which leads up to cakey look. 

Its quite cheap which is great if you are a student or you have a budget. This is retailed at 80php (approx 1.94USD) 

I've tried this on a blemish I had a couple of days prior to this post and as of the moment the blemish had healed. But just a reminder that everyone is different so the effectiveness of this product may be different from mine to yours okay?

Let's get to the low down k? 

Pros:
- Affordable
- Locally available. 
- Perfect for pinay skin.
- Proves to its claim. 
- Conceals my blemishes well. 

Cons:
- Product dries a bit quick so user needs to blend it out immediately. 

Verdict: 
This is a good product to use. I wouldn't say that I love it since I like creamy concealers more. I did love that it concealed and healed my blemishes which is really nice.

Will I repurchase it again? 
I don't think so. I think I will be trying out the other concealers first.

Who do I recommend this to?
If you are on a budget you might want to get this since its still good to use.

What is your favorite concealer and why?

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you next time :)

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Aya said…
I've used this too. Twas my first concealer ever. It didn't totally conceal my blemishes, though. But it did a great job in brightening up my undereye area so I mainly used it for that purpose :)
Alice said…
@Aya Really? hmmm... at first ganun din nangyari sken before pero it worked naman the more I use it :) thanks for dropping by Aya! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo