How to Fix Broken Make up (Powders)


Happy Friday! 

I am happy because its Friday! make sure to stay tune for my Kpop Friday post. But before that I will just share to you a trick that my mom taught me in order to use up my products. 

I am clumsy sometimes with my stuff that I actually break them. Believe me I have gone through a lot of broken hearts and broken compacts that sometimes I get really hesitant when I reach pan with my powder make up. 

And because of that my mom actually taught me this trick so that I can still use up my powder foundation even if I break them. 



How to do it:


1. Place the crushed powder into the compact case. 
2. Place plastic wrap into the casing. 
3. Press the powder using a pestel or any small instrument. 
4. Put some alcohol or toner on the powder. 
5. Firmly press the powder with the alcohol with your finger

And you are done!  




I will do another post on how to save your make up. 

I hope you like this post! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo