vLog Round up 33-35! Rants, PUV, and Events Galore!



Ola Gorgeous ladies! 

I am back with a new post of vLog Round up! 

This past few days has been a whirlwind of good and bad things, for one thing I got my pay lol! I know big whoop but the sad thing about that is this cut off is when my bills are due. 


OH WELL

I noticed that most of my recent vLogs have a bit of a rant, and I am deeply sorry for that. I am usually like that but its just bursts of unwanted energy that I needed to release.


And if you didn't know I also vLog in public. I actually don't care that much anymore when people look at me with a weird face thinking I'm crazy, I do look a little crazy but what the hey not a lot of people actually know about vLogging so I just let them be.


And also I am an events blogger! I actually don't do it for a living but just for the fun  and share it all to you my lovelies!

I was really happy to have attended an event for Sophie Paris Philippines since I have bought a lot of items from the said brand and most of them are great buys.



So what have you been up to lately?

I would really like to know on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon! :)

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Aya said…
Saan ba nakakakuha ng Sophie products??? :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo