Product Review: Cetaphil Gentle Skin cleanser and Daily Moisturizer




Hello gorgeous! I am back with another review post and this will be for the Cetaphil Skin care. 

I only have the daily facial moisturizer and the Gentle Skin Cleanser so those will be the one up for this review. I got this as part of the loot bag from an event I attended to a couple of months ago. I haven't tried Cetaphil ever in my life it was a first for me to try their products. I go these for free so I'm not sure how much they are exactly in the market. I believe the cleanser in its smallest size is around 90PHP to 100PHP. The daily facial moisturizer is I think higher that 100PHP. If you know the exact amount please comment below. 




For starters, I would just like to say that you can definitely try just one of the products featured in this blog post since I know that this might be over the budget for some. But seriously, I think spending a little more for skin care is fair? right? right? oooookay! Lets begin! 

I will start first with the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. 

Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is great for daily makeup removal. Originally formulated for dermatologists, this cleanser is gentle on your skin and sensitive to your skin’s needs. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser will not strip the skin of natural protective oils or emollients, or disturb the skin’s natural pH balance. This dermatologist-recommended cleanser is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is gentle enough for children, teens and adults.

As according to it's website.

This doesn't have any scent AT ALL, so if you have sensitive with scents this is for you. This comes in a white liquid form which kinda looks like a diluted soap bar- but thicker in consistency. One cool thing about this is you can use it with or without water. But the OC person that I am I would prefer using this with water. One thing I firm weird with this cleanser is that it doesn't foams up. 

Like seriously AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES EXPERIENCE IT??? Please explain this to me. It doesn't leave my skin dry after washing, which is nice since I can just go to sleep without toning and moisturizing at night. In terms of removing make up, it does remove your make up, but if you are going to use this to remove your stubborn matte lipstick, you my friend are going to have a tough and painful time. 

Things I like about this product: 
- Multi Functional! You can use it with and without water. 
- Removes face make up easily. 
- Did not break me out. 
- Cut my night time face routine in half. 
- Great for kids as well! 

Things I don't like about it:
- It doesn't foam up! 

Neutral:
- Seem a little pricey for some. 

My verdict? 

Definitely something I would use over and over again! I don't really care about not foaming or the price since its super worth it! 

Who do I recommend this to?

To all the girls out there! I seriously love this cleanser unfortunately I've ran out of it. I will try to repurchase a new one when I finished all my cleansers for sure. 

Now let's move on to the moisturizer. 

I mostly use this moisturizer for my everyday activities i.e. work! I use another moisturizer with a higher SPF when I will be out in the sun for a longer period of time. I've heard from other girls that have tried this product that its quite oily to the skin that it becomes sticky. But I think the only trick to lessen that is to use less product. I've had a similar experience before with a moisturizer I had a couple of years back and did the same routine and it worked! 

I only use this as my daytime moisturizer since I won't be needing SPF when I go to bed LOL. One thing though that I noticed about this is when you use don't give it enough time to settle in your skin, it will be sticky so I suggest give it at least 10 minutes to settle in. Like the cleanser, this also doesn't have any scent which is good for sensitive skin. This product comes with a pump and one pump of this product is good enough for my skin for sure. One thing I don't like about this is that it is not sweat-proof.  

Things I like about it:
- Did not break me out. 
- Moisturized my skin. 
- It has a pump!

Thing I don't like about it: 
- it is not sweat-proof.

Verdict? 
I do like it and I will try to repurchase it...if I live in a colder climate. I sweat easily and I sweat this comes off  within minutes I step out of the house. I like it but during scorching hot days here in the Philippines. 

Will I repurchase? 

Maybe. Just that. 

Who do I recommend this to? 

If you live in a colder climate and you don't perspire as I do, this can be your holy grail for sure. 

And that's it! whew! It took me 2 hours to make this post because of our crappy internet.. I really should get a new modem for it. 

I hope you like this review! Leave a comment below what you would like me to try next month! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo