Product Review: Avon Simply Pretty Pressed Powder


Happy Monday ladies! I am back with another product review! 

Sorry I haven't been blogging last weekend because I was out with my friends. I'll do a vLog round up tomorrow for sure ^^, 

On today's review, I will be sharing my thought on Avon's Simply Pretty Pressed Powder. I have made tons of reviews of Avon products which some of them are hits and misses. And before I say anything else for the review I would just like to clarify that Avon did not send me products to reviews and all opinions are my own. 


Okay let's start! 

Credits to the owners here, here, and here


I have been using Avon for a couple of years now and I've seen the evolution of their packaging. As seen on the picture above. Packaging wise, I like that its a color combo which is quite eye catching. Compared to the three initial packaging, these is more fitted to their target market which are teenagers or late teens.

Price wise, this is retailed at 119php as of the latest Avon brochure, but it is regularly priced at 145PHP. Its still within the budget even if its in the regular price which is awesome. This comes in 4 shades - Pink Blush, Natural, Soft Bisque, and Almond. I am in between Soft Bisque or Almond so either product works for my skin tone.

The claim of this product to keep the face shine free as possible and I've put it to the test. I've used the product several times and I think that it does work on its claim. The only thing I am a bit bothered with is its a little chalky for my opinion, but with proper blending it will make your skin look flawless ^^, 

Here are some pictures of when I have the powder on my face. 






If not blended well, you will be all caked up for sure, but if you blend it with your brush it will definitely be a great product in your kit. 

Things I like about this:
- Reasonably priced.
- worked to it's claim.
- Great color selection.
- Did not break me out.

Things I don't like about this:
- Seems too chalky for me.
- You have to contact an Avon Representative to buy this. If you don't know any Avon lady in your area try heading out to the mall, there will surely be an Avon stall there for sure. 

Verdict?

I definitely like this product. Its great and easy to use and its quite eye catching.

Will I repurchase?

Hmm...I don't think so since I still have other compacts to finish. But if I have to buy another compact within my budget, I think this is a great addition to my kit.

Who do I recommend this?

If you have oily skin, I think this is great for you. And also if you are on a budget for a great powder, you can definitely try this.

Have you tried this product? What shade are you in?

Let me know on the comments section below and I'll talk to you soon!

Much Love!

xx Alice


Comments

SunnyToast said…
I grow with avon products:) What i love now are dr lipsticks perfection!
Alice said…
@SunnyToast Really? is that a new product?
Kirsten Rose said…
Hi! This is kirsten and I must say that this product is great especially for students on a budget like me. I'm currently using this and my shade is soft bisque. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo