Kpop Friday: I love Lee Tae Ri



Hello ladies! I am back with another Kpop Friday post! 

I feel so happy because my weekend would be jam packed! I will be shooting a couple of videos this weekend so make sure to check out my Facebook Page for more updates. 

On today's Kpop Friday, I have been watching a lot of Kdramas lately but I am behind with it. I feel so bad! TT.TT I've just started watching Rascal Sons which stars Seo In Guk from Reply 1997 but that is not our topic today. 

 
I will be sharing to you girls I Love Lee Tae Ri. I was a bit intrigued when I first saw the teasers since it gave me already an idea what is the story all about. I Love Lee Tae Ri is basically about a 14 year old boy named Eun Dong that suddenly become 25 years old - complete with chocolate abs might I tell you all because of Lee Tae Ri. 
 
The infamous chocolate abs... *shivers*

 
I won't share anything about it because you have to watch it as well! I just finished the whole series within 3 days and its very tiresome but super worth it! :D 
 

Ki Bum from Super Junior plays the 25 year old Eun Dong and Lee Tae Ri is played by Park Ye jin. 

The story is quite intriguing because it showcases the older woman-younger guy tandem which is I think a dating trend in Korea nowadays. Its actually not a typical thing for guys to date women that are older than them but it has that excitement to do according to some of my students. 

Show is not heavy on the drama which is great to watch. I like the chemistry of the characters, especially Eun Dong's mother and father.

This is currently being shown on TvN/Mnet but if you want to watch the whole series with no interruption you can check online drama streaming websites. 

I will do another post about Ki Bum alone because he is soo cute! and other Kpop stars I currently love ^^, 

How is your current Kpop crush? 

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you next time! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo