Product Review: Avon Naturals Aloe Hydra-cool Overnight Mask


Ola ladies! I am back with another product review!

Within this week I will be posting lots of product reviews that I actually forgot to post a couple of months back. Thankfully I was able to see these on my computer while I was cleaning up my computer of files I don't need anymore.

Before I begin this review, I would just like to say that I am not being sponsored nor influenced by the company said in this review. All opinions are mine and are not biased. And also, our skins are not the same, this product may work for you or not, but its solely your decision if you want to try this out also.



Let's begin with the review!

If you have been a long time reader, you would know that I had a bad experience with their cleanser almost a year ago which left me with some ugly acne marks which thankfully I was able to erase with creams. Avon skin care products are most a mix of hits and misses, so I am quite unsure of this one at first.

I got this on an occasion that Avon had a sale in which I bought this for only 99PhP. But this is originally retailed at 149PHP I believe.

Its claim is to give you smoother skin, starting from the very first time you use it. As I said earlier, Avon skin care products are a mix of hits and miss so I hesitated but there is no harm in trying right?

 This mask comes in a tub form, which can be quite unhygienic since you will dip your fingers in the product. The product consistency is a little liquidy. Using it is really easy since you have to wash your face, then after washin

I have used this several times and I still have at least 80% of the tub full. So a little product goes a long way with this one. One thing I don't like about this though is the consistency when applied to the face - its a bit sticky which is a little irritating when you go to bed.

Let's go to the low down!

Things I like about it:
- Has an aloe scent which is soothing.
- The cooling sensation is great.
- Cheap.
 - Did not break me out.

Things I don't like about it:
- Not readily available.
- Application can be a bit messy.
-  Did not prove its claim.
- Packaging make is seem unhygienic to use.

Verdict?
I have mixed feelings about this one since it did relaxed me a little, I wasn't able to see any changes in my skin.

Will I repurchase this?
Probably not. I would prefer using my face masks more than this one.

Who Do I recommend this to?
If your skin is okay with Avon products I would suggest you try this.

What is your favorite face mask at the moment?

Let me know on the comment box below!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
Would u get rid of ur pimple marks by using this?
Unknown said…
Yes, since Aloe Vera is a good moisturiser and is good for skin and has some skin brightening properties.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo