Kpop Friday! Kdrama Fever for Rooftop Prince



Hello ladies! I am back with another Kpop Friday!

I am seriously addicted now to kdramas. I swear within my 4 hours of editing/narrating/brainstorming and other internet and computer-related agendas I end up either watching a but of kitty videos on youtube OR watching Kdramas.

As of the moment I have finished watching I love Lee Tae Ri and in need of Romance. Now I've moved on to Rooftop Prince and Rascal sons!! I will tell you more about rascal sons on my next kpop Friday. 



I don't really go with the trend of Kdramas since I don't have that much time to research for the latest. But if you have any suggestions please do comment below of the latest KDrama that I can watch :D

Okay going back to Rooftop Prince, its basically about a Joseon era prince who time travels 300 years into the future to see what happened to his beloved wife.



The prince is played by Yoochun of JYJ with Han Ji-min, Jeong Yu-mi, Lee Tae-sung and among others.

Yoochun was actually in Miss Ripley back in 2011. In comparison with his acting there to this series, I like him in this character more. I feel Miss Ripley is too much for his image but he did play his part well. I like the lightness of the story of this Kdrama, there are subtle drama here and there but not altogether in the series.

TRIVIA: My mom doesn't like watching period dramas, the only ones that she saw was Jewel in the palace (I forced her to watch it), Hwang Ji Ni (Also forced her to watch it) and Rooftop prince!...in which I did not force her to watch this one. :D 



There is some sequence in this series, more on the first half of the series that Yoochun and his three ducklings were wearing Korean traditional clothing. They are sooo cute! I like the camaraderie between the characters especially when they have to act a certain way when Prince Yi Gak is there! oomo oomo!

Is that.. Banana Milk?

You have to watch this series too. Its very light hearted, sweet, and heart warming all into one... like omurice! hehe! 

Have you seen this series? What do you think about it? 

Let me know on the comment box below and I'll talk to you soon :) 

Much Love! and Happy weekend! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo