Halloween Look: Sugar Skull Look


Hello! 

I am back with a new Halloween look!

My inspiration for this look is the sugar skull. Sugar Skull is actually part of a Mexican holiday called Dia de los Muertos or Day of the Dead in English.

Sugar skull are basically adornments to the altar of the dead.




This look is really simple that I mostly used my eyeliner and black eye shadow.

But of course if you want it more colorful that is your decision. You can check google for inspiration like what I did. 


How to do this: 

1. Apply face stage make up or your lightest foundation. 
2. Set face make up with powder for a matte finish.
3. Draw two big circles around your eyes.
4. Fill in the circle with black eye shadow. 
5. Set eye make up with black powder eye shadow.
6. Make half circles around the big circles.
7. Fill them in with red eye shadow.
8. Draw artsy lines starting from the top part of the face. 
9. Apply red lipstick on your lips. 
10.  Make a fish face and use it as a guide to line the sides of your face. 
11. Draw vertical lines on top of the horizontal line. 
12. Cover the nose with black eye shadow.
13. Line your eyes.

And we are done!





What will you be on Halloween? 

Let me know on the comment box :) 

Happy Weekend! 

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Aya said…
Galing! If only I were as creative. Haha
Alice said…
@Aya why not? This is actually the basic... try mo sya ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo