September 2012 Empties



Ola gorgeous! 

Its Monday again! I can't believe it! Monday please be nice to me! :) 

I don't really have an issue with Mondays since I love getting up and knowing that the Lord has given me another day to live in this wonderful world. 

If you have been reading my blog you would know that I have monthly posts such as favorites and empties and I am such a knuckle head almost forgetting about this month's empties! I ALMOST forgot them but luckily I was able to do them today.


So now let's move on to the products that I have finished.

1. Victoria Secret's Forever Blushing Body wash. 

I freakin' (excuse the term) love this! I just love that it has that sweet and lady like scent without smelling too old for your age. I got this from my office mate for only 500PHP so if you are interested I can hook you up with her :).

2. St. Ive's Apricot Scrub in Fresh Skin variant. 

This is one of my holy grail products that I have used ever since I was in high school. I actually love the older formulation but this one is just as great. I have ran out of this during the second week of September so I was a bit devastated and I was forced to use my facial pads just as a substitute. 

3. Nivea Double Effect deodorant. 

I've had this deodorant for a while now and this didn't work that well for me or maybe I need to get a doctor for my underarm problems. But this has a great scent to it that is calming. 

4. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. 

I was intending on using this last because I still have my Missha cleanser but since my Missha cleanser has changed scents and color I opted to not use it on my face any more just to make sure my skin won't break out from that cleanser.  I will repurchase a huge one of these for sure, but I saw some online that are super cheap I think around 200php or cheaper than that since in the mall the big Cetaphil costs around 300 php. 

5. D&G Light Blue Perfume.

And lastly we have the D&G light blue perfume. I wasn't able to take a picture because I threw it out by mistake. This one though is only the Singaporean version which still smell the same but it doesn't lasts as long as the original. I may be addicted to body sprays but I don't want to break the bank because of it. 

I hope you girls liked or enjoyed reading this post. I was supposed to shoot a video as well but I am too tired and I think my mom threw these stuff away already so it would just be waste. 

What products have you finished so far? 

Let me know on the comment box! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

joe said…
the St. Ives apricot scrub is one of my favorite products too! and I LOVE the smell of the D&G light blue. <3
Hollie said…
I really want to give that VS Blushing Body Wash a try! I can only imagine how good I smell after using that..hehehe
Alice said…
@joe me too! St. Ive's is a life saver for me! ^^
Alice said…
@Hollie I hope you'll be able to try it soon Hollie ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo