vLog Round up 36-39!!


Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been vLogging a lot. I haven't been feeling well because of my PMS. Its so bad to have PMS I tell you!

I won't be doing much descriptions on my vLogs since most of them you have already seen :D

One thing I noticed is the more I vLog the braver I become. I have already vLogged in public but it was only a couple of people would notice me.


I think I will try to vLog where there would be a lot of people.. I know it sounds weird but when you look at it, I think its more of like an experiment on how a person would perceive something they have seen for the first time.

What do you girls think?







See you on my next vLog Round up!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo