FOTD: Teacher is going blue

I know the title is grammatically incorrect but give me a slack ayt? 

Here is my FOTD for today. 

Since we are all in blue outfits in our office I guess its okay to also have a blue inspired look...right? hehe



I also paired my blue eyeshadow with a thin cat eye liner to give my eyes some definition. 
Look how my eyes are with some liner? cute huh? hehe

Products used:

Ever Bilena Advance Shine Free Foundation in F01 Rose Cream
Jordache e/s Pallete
Careline Oil Control Blush in Touch of Pink
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame

Look at my Asian pose! I look so weird in that picture! LOL

See YOU next time!
Like the FOTD? there's more to come! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

SunnyToast said…
I love how you apply the cat eye liner it works great in your eyes.


Your new follower hope you follow back:)

Sunny
Alice said…
@ sunnytoast -- Thank you! I don't usually put eyeliner but I had to because of the blue washes out my lids in some weird way.. haha!
Jendee said…
love the cool color!~ Pretty look!! n__n!!*
Alice said…
IKR? :) Thanks for dropping by jendee ^_^
aringkingking said…
love the pose and fotd!
i'm still crappy at the winged eyeliner look and you did it tremendously nailed it with this look! :)

http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com
Alice said…
@aringkingking -- thanks doll! I actually have more asian pics for my other FOTD watch out for those haha!

@Iya -- girl tons of practice and observing yt videos is needed to perfect this :)) I actually screwed up 2 times before getting it perfect haha! XD
Lourdes Rona said…
love the lip color!
DeBi said…
I am still practicing how to perfect my wined liner...ang hirap!
CHARRY said…
Pretty look! you should do this more often! ;)
Alice said…
@asianbeautyx89 -- thanks! ^_^ I saw your post na sa Tuesday ka na aalis... :( na-sad tuloy ako...I was planning on going sa Cebu to meet you and Emafe sa Sept kaso lang nasa states ka na nun :( have a nice trip nlng ^_^

@ DeBi -- try and try until you succeed teh.. hehe :)) but seriously practice is key to perfecting it..and have a Q-tip with you always if you mess up ^_^

@Charry -- thanks doll! I've actually loved doing winged eye liner...I was actually using my black eyeshadow as my liner ^_^
Unknown said…
lovin' the winged liner!
Alice said…
@marge -- thanks doll! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo