FOTD: Running Late with a shot of pink flame

Ola! 

I was actually running late to work for this look. I woke up 10 am and had to take care of 2 kids...my nephew and niece so I didn't have the time to fix myself up. 

Here is the look I came up with 


I only put foundation, eyeliner, blush and lipstick.
Kinda simple but still safe haha!


Products used:
Jordache Eyeshadow Palette
Ever Bilena Advance Shine Free Foundation in f01 Rose Cream
Careline blush in peach glow
Ever bilena matte listick in pink flame

Pretty simple on a Tuesday! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice



Comments

i like how this hot pink still looks natural for a matte lipstick..though its not that moisturizing, the price gives justice. Just gotta put a lot of lipbalm..teehee..:)

pretty look!

http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com
aringkingking said…
i love you signature poses.
Alice said…
@ Iya -- me too ^_^ I usually don't use lipbalm na with this kasi my lipbalm is tinted hehe

@ kingking thanks baby doll! I was actually eating lunch when I took the pictures haha! I look better in random shots LOL
Issa said…
when i'm runnig late for work, pink flame is also my go to lip color! hihihi..... i just love this shade because it gives my whole face the color I want even without the blush :)
Alice said…
@issa -- tama! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo