FOTD: Last Purple standing



Ola! Happy Tuesday! 

I'm Finally back with an FOTD!!!

I miss dressing up so I dressed up today in a cute summer dress I bought and went for a purple look again. 

I don't know why but I really love the color purple for some reason. 



Products used: 
careline blush on in peach glow
jordache e/s palette
Avon Simply pretty lipstick in Pampering pink
Avon Simply pretty pressed powder in Soft Bisque
Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation in Stay Light


And of course we can't forget the pose! LOL


Have a great Tuesday ahead! ^_^

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Cute hun! =)

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html
Alice said…
thanks for dropping by dear! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo