April - May Favorites! ^_^

Ola! Happy Tuesday! It may seem late for me posting my Favorites...but what the hey! :-D

Some of the items are recurring because they are really what I use on an everyday basis. 

 Let's begin! :-D

Note: Pictures will have to be posted a bit later ^_^



Fragnance:
Angel Locsin Wish of Happiness
Bath and Body Works

Skincare:
Clinique Facial soap
Sophie Martin 2 Phase Make up Remover

Make up:
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame and Mauvey
Ever Bilena Studio finish foundation in creme
Avon Simply Pretty Shine No More Pressed Powder with SPF 14 in Soft Bisque
Careline Oil control Blush on in Touch of Pink and Peach Glow
Jordache Eyeshadow Palette

do you have any comments/suggestions? feel free to comment below ^_^


Much Love!
-- Alice

Comments

DeBi said…
i love mauvey too!
Alice said…
@ Debi -- its so cute right? ^_^ I <3 it na! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo