How to's SERIES: How to de-stress

credits to google
Work, Love life, Family and everyday blunders can be quite a job to do on a daily basis. A lot of people really need to manage their time wisely to get the best of all what is said above. But not everyone can be super organized with their time, and when that happens stress comes along to give you a heavier burden. 

credits to google

I have suffered a lot of medical and social problems due to stress. I actually have to consult a psychologist to help me get away from too much stress. He gave me some tips that can help me at least get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.

1. Exercise.

Exercise not only regularizes your body but also lets you blow off some steam. I have tried running, boxing and also aerobics. It made a lot of sense because after a session it suddenly made me more energetic in my daily routine. If you are a first timer, you can try walking since it won't make you stress too much and you will also get to enjoy the view once in a while.

2. Eat a balanced meal.

I have done this on several occasions, eating healthy actually also helps your body too. I suggest munching on some almonds or fruits rather than munch on that krispy kreme that I know we all love so well. Chocolates and other sweets in particular would just boost you for a short time while fruits will give you that boost for a longer period.

3. Breath in Breath out.

Deep Breathing is a good way to de-stress because you also get to keep quiet for a couple of minutes.

When I was still working as a call center agent I usually do deep breathing exercises when I feel that my heart is going to explode.

Deep breathing is also a way to meditate, do this while you’re doing some yoga.

4. Laugh it out

Laughing is I think one of the best ways to quickly release some stress. Laughing triggers a chemical in our brain to make us feel better afterwards.

If you are feeling down from a break up for example. Don't rent sappy movies which will make you more depressed. I suggest get some movies from Jackie Chan or some Will Smith which will make you laugh your head off.

5. Take a break.


Taking a break doesn't necessarily mean that you stop from what you are doing, just take a break from your usual routine. I usually do it at night when I go home. Instead of heading out home immediately, I usually walk home on a different route. I not only get some exercise, I am also able to know my surrounding.

Here are just some tips to help you cope with stress in our everyday life. Some may work for you or not, but nonetheless these can help you know your choices.

Let me know what you think and I'll see you on the next post.

Much Love!
-- Alice

Comments

Issa said…
thanks for this post girl! I think I need this! whew! smile smile smile! :)
Alice said…
Issa -- thanks for reading this post ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo