FOTD: Neutral Fridays with Berry Red Lipstick

Happy Friday! 
This Friday is no ordinary day because besides that it is a payday Friday (well partially), it is also a banchetto Friday! LOL
But unfortunately I think I have to hold my plans for the mean time since I have some other things to attend to for tomorrow. This is my FOTD, I actually opted for neutrals for today since I am using my Maxfactor creative face set which mostly have pinks and neutrals.



Products Used: 
Maxfactor pancake in 125 true beige
Maxfactor creative face set
Maybeline Moisture extreme lipstick in 877 windsor rose
 
 


I also went for my Berry Red Lippie from Maybelline since I miss using it. ^_^ 



Now for the signature asian pose! Char! 

have a great weekend girls!

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo