FOTD: nothing much but cranberries

Hello! 

This is my FOTD and honestly speaking I don't know why I like this color..but it just calls me to use it for today. 

I'm not really sure if you can see it but I'm wearing a strawberry champagne and cranberry combination on my lids. I don't know what but I like how it looks. Unfortunately for the shirt I am wearing it doesn't match...I'll have to change my shirt to red later though...maybe it will fit then haha! 



Products Used: 
Ever Bilena Advance shine free foundation in F01 Rose Cream
Jordache Eyeshadow
Maybelline Expertwear Blush in Safari Spice
L'oreal HiP Jelly Balm in Luscious

I am actually not wearing any lippie for today to give my lips their break. I only had lip balm on today ^_^

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo