Photoescape Covers: Don't Speak + Happy Independence day!

Ola! 

Happy Independence day! 

Here's a cover song I made while I was downloading some tunes :)) 

A quick lesson on multitasking 101:

Don't make it look obvious! haha! I was only clicking my mouse while I was singing.
As a matter of that I think I put alot of pressure on my mouse..poor mousie haha!

Here's the video! 



How's your Independence day so far?

Me? I just stayed at home and took care of 1 little boy..my nephew.

I seem to click with this little fella more..or maybe I'm just good with kids in general..haha! I don't know either!

See yah at the next post! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

SunnyToast said…
One hundred thirteen years of freedom. Viva Las Islas Filipinas!

Great post!
Alice said…
thank you sunny! ^_^
Issa said…
wow alice, you have a very nice voice! i'm a frustrated singer, huhuhu....
Alice said…
thank you issa! ^_^ I was actually just fooling around hehe ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo