Product Review: Ever Bilena Studio Finish Foundation




Ola!

Here is a new post for you all! I’m back with a review ^_^

Foundation is one thing that we really need to be careful on because that is the first thing we apply. Other than knowing how to blend the foundation on we need to know the right shade for us. I will do another post on how to find the right shade of foundation for us, but for now I’ll be reviewing one of Ever Bilena’s foundation.

Before I begin this review I will just state that I was not paid nor affiliated by Ever Bilena Cosmetics Inc. And all that I say here are from my personal experience. I am not forcing you to buy their products; I am merely stating the experience of using the said product.

So let’s proceed with the review. I’ve actually tried this foundation before but I was in college. The thing about Ever Bilena Cosmetics is that they really cater their products to the Filipino market. All their products are high quality but doesn’t break the bank for the budget conscious Filipina.

I bought this product solely for the reason of using it for events that I attend to. Their stick foundation has a medium to full coverage which is perfect if you don’t like to touch up every once is a while. It actually last up on me for like 4 hours before I did some touch ups. This foundation also gives out a very flawless and poreless finish.
here is the swatch

It also comes in 4 shades: Creme, Beige, Miel, Soleil. I chose Crème since it’s their lightest. It does have an orange tinge, which makes me look like having a tan, but it will actually fade once you have blended it in. It’s also very cheap; I bought this product for only 165 pesos. It has a powdery scent which is kind of nice. One thing that I don’t like about it though is its lightest color is still a bit darker for my skin but blending will do the job for it. I also use this product as my concealer for my blemishes ^_^ this product also didn't broke me out which is great ^_^

here is after I have blended it out with my fingers

Let’s now go to the Pro’s and Con’s

Pro’s
-  Really cheap
-  Did not break me out.
-  Great concealer  too
- Gives medium to full coverage
- Gives a flawless and poreless finish.

Con’s
 Only has 4 shades, I wish they have lighter shades.

Over all verdict:

I like this product! Not only does this product would be a great foundation but also a great concealer as well!

Will I repurchase?
Maybe, but not for now since I have lots of other foundations I have to finish ^_^

Thanks so much for reading my review for today!
Let me know about your reactions about this product or if you have suggestions don’t hesitate to comment below!
Till the next post!
Much Love!

--Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
Hmmm I'm going to try this foundation=)
LIZ said…
Heya!

Thanks for signing up with my 3-way link exchange and adding Beauty Loot Bag here. Your link is now up @ Make Up Noob.
Unknown said…
how long did you oil up while using this? or did you?
may spf/pa?
thanks for the review ♥
Alice said…
@ emafe -- Thanks for dropping by ^_^

@ Liz -- no problem ^_^

@ marge -- I needed to touch up after like 4 hours or so but mostly it would just be in my t-zone ^_^ thanks for dropping by ^_^
BEAUTY BLOSSOM said…
i use this everyday whenever i go out...i love eb prods...nice blog...new sub hir :)
Alice said…
@ beauty blossom ^^, I usually use this for night events :) Thanks for subbing please do like my facebook page too :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo