FOTD: purples and pinks

Happy Monday! 

I was checking my blog when I took this pic hehe!


How was your weekend? 

For me I was stuck taking care of my nephew and niece. If you are one of my friends in Facebook, you would have already seen the myriad of pictures I have of them. 

Its a bit of a handful taking care of them...but I need it as training ground for my own bunch someday hehe! 

So lets get on with the FOTD for today! 

I'm actually working with purples and pinks today! ^_^


do I look snobbish in this pose?


Products Used:

Ever Bilena Advanced Concealer in Light Vanilla
Ever Bilena Advanced Shine Free Foundation in F01 Rose Cream
Careline Blush in Touch of Pink
Jordache Eyeshadow
Avon Big Eye Pencil in Rose
Avon Simply Pretty pressed powder in soft bisque
Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Pampering Pink

good girl smile! char!

I think you girls are wondering why I only post FOTD on weekdays. That is because I don't usually put make up on weekends. 
I only stay at home on weekends so what is the sense of me putting them on right? haha! 

Now for the Asian poses! hehe


 

Have a great week! 

Much Love!

 Alice


Comments

SunnyToast said…
I also just stayed home this past weekend:) But i LOVE it!

I guess your having a good start of the week:)
Alice said…
a little bit... I am packed with classes today eh hehehe :)
i love the FOTD! Stay pretty! :)

http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com
Alice said…
thanks Iya! ^_^
Issa said…
nice FOTD! lovely! :)
DeBi said…
I do put a little makeup before going to church...but most of my weekends are spent just at home too
Alice said…
@ Issa -- thanks baby doll! and congrats on winning commenter of the month ^_^

@ DeBi -- I actually go all natural on weekends...but if the situation insists I wear some powder and blush ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo