Quickie post! Estee Lauder Event on Saturday! ^_^ yey!

Ola! I'm back with a quick post! 

30 minutes ago I opened my email and was shocked to see this 


Yes I was invited to the Estee Lauder event this Saturday. 

I am super excited since its been a while since I tried products from Estee Lauder. 
I've heard lots of buzz about this Pure Color Lipstick but I'm not sure if it will work for me. I may be adventurous when it comes to eyeshadow make up, but when it comes to lipsticks I take baby steps before I venture out there. ^_^

I hope I will be able to meet up other beauty bloggers at the event this Saturday!
Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

SunnyToast said…
Enjoy...hope your post alot of pictures of the event:)
Unknown said…
congrats, ingat ☺♥
Issa said…
oh, i am also invited to this event (at SM MOA). I think it will be next week but too bad I can't go....have fun Alice!
Glenn Encinares said…
Hi Photoescape I also got an invitation but the event is will be on June 24 at Mall of Asia. I found your blog interesting..you can follow me in my blog if your interested:

http://gencified.blogspot.com

good day :)
Alice said…
@ sunny -- thanks ^_^ I will post a lot that's for sure ^_^

@ marge -- thank you ^_^

@ Issa -- really? aww too bad.. I will have fun ^-^

@ Glenn -- thank you so much for checking my blog. I've also checked out your blog and I've sub ^_^ I heard about the event in MOA I hope you have fun ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo