I dunno what I was thinking...but you decide :D

Happy Friday! 

I have a new video up on my YT channel 



The song was requested by Lara, she is a very sweet girl that I met thru YT and also twitter ^_^

one thing you have to remember though.. 

I DID NOT PRACTICE / REHEARSED THIS SONG BEFORE I SHOT THIS COVER SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME THAT QUICK! HEHE!

I screwed up a couple of times but it was okay. I really liked the song so I just gave it a go. ^_^

Do you have any song request? feel free to comment below. I also do Korean songs LOL

Here's the video 


Don't forget to 

Rate
Comment
and 
Subscribe!

Have a great weekend! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo