Like it? Like it? and a little Yayaya for you

Ola! do you like the new look of the blog? 

I just thought since I am getting more exposure in my blog
might as well have a little make over for my new blog. 

The previous settings of my blog usually comes out as being too serious, I am not that serious as you think ok? hehe

Tell me what you think of my new settings 

Oh! by the way I'm also starting an FOTD 

here is my first FOTD...tell me what you think? I got inspired doing this while listening to T-ara's song "Yayaya"





Products Used: 

Jordache Palette
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
Careline Oil Control Blush in Peach Glow 
Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Ever Bilena Advanced Studio Finish Stick Foundation in Creme. 

Much Love!
-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo