FOTD: FBL look


Ola! 


FLB stands for Foundation, Lipstick, and Blush look. 

I usually sport this look when I don't have a lot of time to think of colors to put in my lids. 

NO! I was not running late for work again. I was just simply not in the mood to think of colors for my lids today haha! 

I'll be doing tagged post by tomorrow so to those who tagged me I will be mentioning you ^_^

Products used: 
Ever Bilena Shine free Foundation.
Maybelline Expertwear Blush in spice safari
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame 

Now lets do the Asian picture pose of the day! 


my finger looks really big in this picture which is really funny :))

I should really need to get my brows fixed.. that will be on top of my list next week! haha! 

Much Love! 

Alice 

Comments

SunnyToast said…
Good for you! You can still apply FLB with busy sched... ako red lipstick lang go na ako or pink one!
Alice said…
me too! Its so much easy with just that sometimes ^_^
DeBi said…
yeah good for you, me tinted moisturizer lang... :)
Alice said…
^_^ minsan din I go for tinted moisturizer kaso wala na akong tinted moisturizer ^_^
Issa said…
nice pose there again girl! nice simple look, pink flame is also my go to lipstick whenever I'm in a hurry....

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo