No FOTD for this week :'(



Ola!

I have been in a haitus for like 3 or 4 days. I'm so sorry about that :( Its just that last Friday was so stressful. I had to make like several reports at work and I had to attend 3 events during the weekend, but I'll tell you guys about the events on the next post ayt?

As stated in the title there would be no FOTD this week because I can't help but get irritated about the weather here in the Philippines. I just don't like the fact that the rain will ruin my look. It has been raining since Saturday in which is a total bummer. I also can't do an FOTD because my camera is not working. I have to find a new one though so I can do FOTD and other photography-related stuff.

I will still have posts for you girls so don't you worry ^_^

If you have any questions you can comment below.

Much Love!

Alice

Comments

DeBi said…
since i dont work rainy days are the best time for me to play with makeup because humidity will not melt it.

Im sorry about your phone...will surely miss your FOTDs
Alice said…
so good to hear that from you Debi... unfortunately for me I have to suck it up for a week ^_^

its only for a week so don't worry ^_^ I'll be back with lots of new looks ^_^
SunnyToast said…
I'm sorry to hear that:( but I hope it will be fixed soon or get a new one:)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo