Writer's Block + Contest Update

I don't know why but I am having a writer's block...ugh! 


I need a change of scene..maybe...I don't know. 

I'll be heading out in a bit...and I would just go around the mall today to find some ideas...

and I will be back tomorrow with a new post! 

Hopefully my computer will work with me then.. haha! 

Oh by the way if you have any questions please email me or post a comment below.. 

And also an update about my first giveaway!
I will start filming once I get a better camera (which is in a couple of days) and will also give you the mechanics of the giveaway. 

so yeah..that actually sums it up. haha! I have to go now though..thanks for dropping by and see you on the next post! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice


Comments

omg! Nate and I have that sometimes when we're supposed to write an essay. LOL

http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com
twinkoolet said…
can't wait for your new camera! make a feature 'bout it. :)
Unknown said…
ok lang yan sis, think of TOP and chillax to his soothing voice.

LOL, hmmmm nakaka relak nga ba si TOP??? LMAO ☺♥
Alice said…
@ makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun! -- Me too! haha! why do all the good stuff disappear when we need them? ahaha

@ twinkoolet -- will do! :D

@ marge -- ay neng bumobongga na si TOP sa playlist ko.. haha! obsessed lang? wahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo