Monday Blues

Ola! Happy Monday! 



I try to be more perky on the first day of the week but it seems not everything is working out the way it was suppose to be. 

1. I forgot my Mp3 Player at home.
2. I sent the wrong file on my email. (Thankfully it was not successfully sent)
3. I forgot my make up AGAIN! the only make up I have in my bag is my compact, lipstick and my blush. 

I seriously need to get a bag organizer! I have a gorgeous bag but it turns into a black hole when I am in a hurry for work. 

I actually woke up really late today! gosh! 

What a way to start the week right? 

But nonetheless it was a good Monday after all because I woke up seeing my two little angels, My nephew and niece. I love seeing them all perky and not moody ^_^

I just wish my other students would also be like them hehe! Joking! I love my students even if most of them are naughty and don't study our lessons. haha! 

Well I have to go now I have a class in 10 mins.. I'll be posting a new article later ayt? 

Much Love! 

Alice! 

Comments

Glenn Encinares said…
Hi Alice :) Thank you for dropping by in my blog. You have a lovely blog as well. Start following you, you can follow me back if you want :)

Glenn of Gencified
Alice said…
its no biggie glenn ^_^ thanks for following my blog as well ^_^
Unknown said…
you have the rest of the week to make it better ;-)
Alice said…
marge -- I hope so too ^_^
Issa said…
that's right alice!!! be positive!!! look at the beautiful things around you....

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo