Kpop Fridays!

Ola Ladies! I'm back!

All of you may know now that I absolutely love Kpop. One mere fact is one of my most viewed articles is my Some Kpop Love article. 

So I have a new series for you all! I will be having Kpop Fridays in which I will be featuring 3 - 5 Kpop Videos or anything Kpop here on my blog. I'll also be describing why I like this videos in particular. ^_^

Lets begin! 

1. Shinee - Lucifer

I actually like this video because this is a trainee video from Shinee. I really like this song in general because its a dance song.


2. 2pm - I'll Be Back 

This particular song is actually in my current playlist. I really like their dance moves here. This video I am showing have English subs so you will be able to know what they are saying. 


3. 2pm - Heartbeat

Another 2pm I know but there is just something about 2pm songs that mesmerizes me. Enjoy watching this one ^_^
That's it for Kpop Fridays! Have a great weekend! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
naturally i'd comment! hahaha lumalablas ang bias ah hehehe
Alice said…
yun na eh! :))

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo