Finally Part of the Nuffnang Family! ^_^

Got this pic from google.com ^_^


Ola! How was your weekend? 

Mine? hmmm...still the same haha! 

I just posted this short blog to show you guys that I'm now part of the Nuffnang Family! Yey! I've been meaning to sign up but I haven't got the courage. 

But now I finally did it! haha! 

I actually got more interested when Bec (from mygorgeouspinkcheeks) told me about Nuffnang and its perks. ^_^

I hope I'll gain more readers and friends at the same time! 

Well I gotta go sleep na! I have work tomorrow eh hehe! 

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
uys, well good luck, hahaha hari nawa madaming mag click, ako ilang bwan na la pang 200 pesos earnings ko LOL
Alice said…
at least you have earnings na teh! LOL ^_^
twinkoolet said…
daming perks sa nuffnang! =)
Alice said…
oo nga! can't wait ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo