FOTD: nothing but Pink Flame


There are days that I forget my make up bag - and this is one of those days. When I checked my bag I only had 3 things inside, My lipbalm, my compact and my lipstick. 

Honestly I was devastated. I could have forgotten my lunch but nooooo I have to forget my make up bag! T_T
Products used: 
AVON Simply Pretty Shine No More Pressed Powder in Soft Bisque 
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame

I swear I won't leave my make up bag at home again! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Hollie said…
gah! I still don't have an EB matte lippie. I should really get myself one of those. btw, I'm a new follower.
Alice said…
thanks for following me hollie! will definitely check your site ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo