Halloween Look; Porcelain Doll


Hello ladies! I am back with another Make up tutorial and this is how to look like a Porcelain doll. 

I have porcelain dolls at home which were given to me as gifts when I was younger. I never really got to play with them honestly because my mom told me they were expensive, so I just settled for my rag dolls back then. Most people get freaked out with these dolls but for me they are not scary or creepy at all. 



I find Porcelain dolls to be cute, I think people just think otherwise because of the countless times porcelain dolls have been used in horror movies.

Let's start the transformation shall we?

1. Apply foundation that is lighter than your skin tone
 
2. conceal all problem areas

3. Set everything with a white powder.

4. Fill in your brows. Make your brows look softer for that doll like look.

5. Apply a brown on the upper part of your natural crease to make the eyes look bigger.

6. Line the eyes. Make the eye liner as thin as possible to look more natural

7. Put white eyeliner on the lower lash line to make the eyes look much bigger.

8. Curl the lashes and apply mascara.

9. apply falsies! (optional)

10. Apply a baby pink blush on the apples of the cheeks. Apply it only at the apples of the cheeks.

11. Apply a coral lipstick on the center and shape your lips using concealer into a heart shape.
 

And we are done! See how easy it is? You can also make this look much creepier if you add cracks and holes to it. But I won't be doing that since I love my porcelain dolls in their pristine form.

Here are some of the other pictures I took with this look~~




Products used: 

Maybelline BB cream
Careline pimple concealer.
Colour Collection Gluta whitening BB. 
Ever Bilena pressed powder in white. 
Koshize Lipstick in Dazzling peach
SG MAC Blush
Max Factor Eye and brow kit in Midnight brown. 

So.. do you want to be a doll for Halloween? 

What are you going to be this Halloween? Let me know on the comments section! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
this is my favorite look of you! omg your eyes! to die for!
Anonymous said…
Hi, can I buy your porcelain dolls? Thank you.
Alice said…
@Anonymous Unfortunately dear I can't sell you my porcelain dolls.. they are my prized possession since I got them as an heirloom ^^,
Unknown said…
Good job! What a great makeup. Perfect for this coming Halloween 2013. I've been featuring some of the best halloween makeup ideas and I'd love to include this one if you will allow me to. Thanks!

cheers
~ Cristine
Alice said…
@Cristine Douglas Hi Cristine! sure you can include them in your halloween make up ideas :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo