Movie Night: This Guy's in Love with U Mare



Hey ladies! I am back again with another Movie night post!

Last Saturday, I was able to watch a movie with my friends and we watched This Guy's in Love with U Mare!

The story basically revolves around Lester (played by Vice Ganda), Mike (Luis Manzano), and Gemma (Toni Gonzana). Lester is in love with Mike who he had been with for three years, but suddenly Mike breaks up with Lester to be with Gemma. Lester, being devastated to the point of depression came up with a plan to get Mike away from Gemma. 


And I think I have to stop at that part for now so you will be able to watch the film. 


I was actually expecting a lot of laughter in which I did experience it from the start to the end of the movie. The movie had some parts that its too trying hard but its a tolerable if you ask me. The story has some drama into it because of the love triangle involve, but that is just a little sideline to what is in store for the ending. 


I like the ensemble cast of the film because they blend well together and there were no awkward parts with the characters.

Overall I think this is a great movie to watch to wash off the stress you got built up inside.


I am actually impressed with this film so I will definitely watch out for a DVD release of this movie for sure!

Have you seen this movie? What is your favorite scene in the movie? Let me know on the comment box!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo